Wednesday, November 01, 2006

POEM - Everything that has breathe

All living creatures, great and small,
God made them special; He made them all
Each with breath to gladly sing
Their praises and honour to the King.

He made the world and all within,
The bird’s feather & the fish’s fin
He gave them life and bid them live,
Live life to the fullest, spare nothing; just live.

Everything that has breath He owns,
All of creation, above and below,
He ordered their steps throughout this world
Nothing they do is out of His control

Thank You Father for creating me,
For making me special & unique as can be.
I praise you Lord for your perfect plan
To seek and save my fellow man

As I continue to lift you up,
Everyday and everywhere,
My fervent prayer shall always be:
Let everything that has breath
Praise You my LORD!

Composed by Sailosi Toganivalu
Sunday, 6 February 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home