Monday, October 16, 2006

A new week!


Monday and it's the start of a new week. I found out last night that i have 3 weeks of school left before our exams. this week i have course summaries, then next week is exam prep and the last week is study week. after that we have 2 weeks of exams. my final paper is on monday 13 NOV.... can't wait.....(NOT!)

I need to make some changes to my schedule, as i am in the middle of preparing for exams and working on my final assignment for my politics class.

keeping that in mind, i'm also sending my CV to several media agencies to apply for a holiday job (something part-time) that'll carry me through the x-mas break till next year. i need the cash!

Things on the home front are alright. we're all preparing for Kaivata (next year) and i'm supposed to plan for my 21st birthday, which we will celebrate as a family along with Jessica's first birthday, mum's bday and Jese's one year.

Next month will be a trying time for all of us at home, coz it's this time last year that Jese passed away. I"m hoping and praying that mum won't take it too hard like she did last year.

I can't say much right now but i will continue this train of though when i return from court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home