Wednesday, November 01, 2006

POEM - Courage

I am not afraid of the fiery furnace set alight for me,
Because I know that my God will walk with me in the fire…

I am not afraid of the floods that flow towards me,
Because my God will hold my head up high above the waters…

I am not afraid of the wild animals out hunting for me,
Because my God will hold their lips shut so they cannot devour me…

The Lord has called me to a higher living,
He has set me apart for Himself,
Anointed me with His blood,
Clothed me with His glorious righteousness,
And placed His Holy Seal over me.

I am His child,
The apple of His eye,
He loves me
And nothing in this world,
Not even Heaven or hell
Nothing in all of creation
Can ever separate me from the Love of My God.

Written by: Sailosi Toganivalu [29-09-04]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home